Panathiniako Stadium, Dromeas, National Art Gallery, Zappeion, Temple of Zeus, Hadrian's Arch,
Syntagma Square, Monument to the Unknown Soldier, Parliament, Numismatic Museum, Catholic Cathedral,
Academy, University, National Library, New Acropolis Museum, the Acropolis with the Parthenon,
Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Odeon of Herodos Atticus, the Erecthion, and Mars Hill.
Leaving Piraeus cruise ship port you will drive through Piraeus towards Athens passing by several picturesque
harbors. The aim would be to get you to the Acropolis when there are fewer visitors so you can fully enjoy your visit.
- Stop at the Panathiniako Stadium (10 minutes)
- Stop at the Temple of Zeus and Hadrian‘s Arch (30 minutes)
- Stop at The Acropolis for a guided tour of all the sites in the area (90 minutes)
- Stop at the Monument to the Unknown Soldier for the changing of the Guard (10 minutes)
- Sightseeing of Athens center; Academy, University and National Library (30 minutes)
- Walk into Plaka area of Athens with free time for shopping and lunch (90 minutes)
- Return to Piraeus cruise ship port before “All-aboard time”